Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Nick's Intro Letter

Nicholas Zimmerman
02-A-1663
Wende C.F.
P.O. Box 1187
Wende, NY 14004
To : My Family, Friends & Supporters
Reason: I’ve added you to my email list.

Notes: If you are in receipt of this Email you have been added to my family, friends and supporters list
which means you will get regular updates from me based on the status of my case. If you are not
familiar with my situation, please visit my site www.FREENicholasZimmerman.com to become more
informed. In 2001, I was convicted of a crime I did not commit and I am desperately trying to raise
awareness and bring attention to the corruption in my case. I am reaching out to everyone on the outside
to try to get some assistance with my movement. Recently my book and CD became available for sale
on-line and I am selling both products to raise money to pay for a lawyer, paralegal and private
investigator to represent my case. I’ve come up with several ways to market and promote my website
and the products and I was hoping you would help me with it. Below are a few things you can do to
help me get the word out. They are as follows:
  1. My album entitled “Puzz Pacino Presents: New York’s Illest” is now available on itunes,
  2. AmazonMP3 , and all other major digital on-line stores. Every time someone streams (listens to)
  3. my music on the digital websites, I make a few cents on the dollar. So I am asking that everyone
  4. go to these sites a few times a week to listen to the album and if possible download the album or
  5. just a couple of songs. I would really appreciate that. Author Nedra James recently wrote an article
  6. explaining the background and     history of the New Yorks Illest Compilation. If you would like to
  7. read it (click here). To purchase the album visit the following sites www.amazon.com , www.rhapsody.com ,
  8. www.apple.com/itunes , www.spotify.com , www.xbox.com/zune , www.mndigital.com , www.napster.com .
  9. My Book entitled “My Side of The Story/The Investigation/Part 1” is available for sale on my site,
  10. Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and at all major bookstores. I would appreciate it if everyone can
  11. stop by these sites to get a copy. I make just a few dollars from every sale, so your support on this
  12. will really help my campaign. To purchase the book, visit the following sites www.amazon.com ,
  13. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ ,  www.ebookstore.com , http://www.booksamillion.com .
  14. If you stop by my website you will see advertisements on every page of the site for products or services
  15. unrelated to any issue that deals with my campaign. These are called “sponsored ads” and I make a few
  16. cents on the dollar every time someone clicks on these ads to visit my sponsor’s websites, so I am asking
  17. that everyone stop by my site a few times a week to click these ads to visit my sponsors websites.
  18. On my homepage you will see that I am requesting people to sign my petition in order to get my case re-
  19. opened by the courts. If you find that you believe in my innocence, I ask you to sign it as well.
  20. Recently I wrote an article entitled “Recent Changes In The Publics Perception of Solitary
  21. Confinement”. I’ve been in Solitary since May 2003 and the article explains how the Department of
  22. Corrections continues to set me up with disciplinary infractions to keep me in Solitary. I would really
  23. appreciate if you can visit http://Bit.ly/RCSC to read it and become more informed about my issues with
  24. Solitary Confinement. Most importantly, I am asking you to forward this letter and email to all your
  25. friends and family in order to get them involved in my situation as well. The more people that know about
  26. my case, the better.  So please forward this email to everyone you know.


So that’s it for now, but I would like to send my thanks in advance to everyone that decides to help me
with these issues. I really appreciate it. Also, if you have any more ideas or suggestions on how we can
get the word out about my case, or would like to correspond with me, I would love to hear from you.
You can write me at the address below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I get it. Thank you for your
time and I look forward to hearing from you.


Sincerely,


Nicholas Zimmerman
02-A-1663
Wende C.F.
PO Box 1187
Alden, New York 14004


No comments:

Post a Comment